Pharmacovigilance Processes Manager (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Processes Manager to join them on a contract basis in Macclesfield remotely. Our client's goal is to go beyond the limits of science and change lives through ground-breaking medicines.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To author and collaborate with SMEs to deliver assigned Toolkit documents and templates.
- Maintain and continuously improve key customer facing service solutions for Process guidance and document access (R&D Process Portal, Lollipop, PSDM SPOL, Q&A ticket portal etc).
- Co-operate with PV Process Leads and Principals with support the improvement of existing processes.
- Working with the Process leads and Principals, and Patient Safety and Regulatory experts, develop, establish, monitor, report and assess global KPIs related to safety and regulatory data reporting.
- To assist PS Process owners with guidance, advice and support on Process Development process.
- Coordinate specific tasks related to procedural document management to provide oversight to the Pharmacovigilance process team.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Project Management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Administrative skills including Sharepoint online expertise.
- Requires a science/pharmacy/nursing degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Patient Safety operating model and organisation.
- Prior experience in working cross-functionally.
- Prior experience of working in a global organisation, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry, and of the drug development life cycle and commercial aspects of the industry.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£20 - £26 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a PV Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company who focuses on delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening
£500 - £549 per day
We are looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Scientist to lead the review of safety data and related documents for potential safety issues at a global pharmaceutical organisation.
€450 - €500 per day
Hobson Prior has partnered with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.