This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Pharmacovigilance Officer to support UK and Global pharmacovigilance-related activities on a 12-month FTC with ability to go permanent after. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to develop experience of working in the field of pharmacovigilance at a global pharmaceutical company.
- Processing individual case safety reports including expedited reporting to relevant competent authorities.
- Supporting the maintenance and distribution of safety data exchange agreements.
- Drafting and input into local standard operating procedures and/or working practices relevant to PV activities, as required.
- Supporting ICSR reconciliation activities with partner companies.
- Supporting global signal detection activities.
- Assisting with day-to-day interaction with the medical information service provider with respect to processing of product enquiries, suspected adverse drug reactions and product quality complaints.
- Awareness of regulation changes that impact pharmacovigilance activities and contribution to the assessment and implementation of new requirements.
- Partaking in audits when required.
- To provide support to colleagues when required.
- Assisting with the monitoring of the PV department email inbox for compliance related content.
- Ideally a life sciences graduate with either relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a keen interest in the field of pharmacovigilance.
- Excellent attention to detail with good IT skills, organisation and communication skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35 - £45 per hour
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
A new vacancy has opened for a Safety Data and ICSR Professional for a 6-month contract at a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation focused on the research
£150000 - £170000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Vice President (Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety) for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.