Payroll Team Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Payroll Team Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on creating over the counter treatments.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will guide the teams to drive effective operational processing through the adoption of automation where suitable, implement standardised procedures and distribute a continuous service model.
- General accountability for UK payrolls.
- Handle the external payroll vendor contracts which involves the on-going management of SLAs, service delivery and guaranteeing compliance to in-country reporting needs.
- You will develop and uphold solid business continuity plans for all payrolls.
- Teach shareholders on legislative updates/payroll changes.
- Uphold a solid high-performing team through efficient recruiting, training, team building, performance management and resource planning.
- Guarantee that processes are compliant and constant with present guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will foster and uphold positive relationships with the internal shareholder groups.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Demonstrable experience in payroll management role.
- Capable of making decisions and driving through solutions.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage own time efficiently and prioritise various, conflicting workloads simultaneously.
- Comprehension of payroll procedures, compliance practices and systems.
- Computer literacy.
- A high attention to detail.
- A mature individual with abilities of discretion and acquaintance with managing highly confidential information.
- Analytical and communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£26000 - £31000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an EHS Advisor to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Uxbridge.