Hobson Prior are working with an international biopharmaceutical company who are recruiting for a Packaging Manager to be based in Basel on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating activities within our internal Product teams and with our external partners.
- Coordinate and drive activities related to Packaging Operations from our external CMO network.
- Manage supply operational meetings with CMOs, CROs and internal functions to ensure daily operations and continuous supply of our commercial and clinical products.
- Support Quality department in regular and annual reporting activities related to Packaging.
- Be the first point of contact for Packaging CMOs, responsible for monitoring and assuring CMO performance.
- Partake in sourcing evaluation for packaging CMOs and CROs.
- Subject matter expert for packaging and labelling, responsible for maintaining and improving.
- Packaging processes at CMOs and providing expertise around pharmaceutical packaging.
- Plan and coordinate implementation of packaging and labelling changes, technology transfers and launches of new markets and products according to regulatory requirements and commercial timelines.
- Recognise and drive continuous improvement initiatives related to Packaging.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a business environment are required.
- You are driven, service minded, and flexible with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You have a high sense of responsibility and feel comfortable working in an operational role, taking lead on project- and issue management.
- Strong team leadership & working skills are required to work effectively and establish/maintain effective working relationships with internal/external partners.
- University degree within manufacturing, supply chain or equivalent working experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry's required.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical packaging and labelling, development of pharma packaging, implementation of new packaging, packaging technology and packaging tech transfers.
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and industry regulatory standards.
- Previous work involving direct contact with CMO´s, Packaging Technology and/or Clinical Supplies are strong merits.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.