Outsourcing and Contract Manager (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an Outsourcing and Contract Manager to be home-based in either the UK, German or Belgium. You will join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology.
- Ensure that the Development and Medical Practice (DevMed) and Patient Value Units (PVU) utilize quality vendors, and that contracts are of the highest quality at the best possible price.
- There are two key areas of focus for O&C managers - which require specific & different experience and expertise: i) Outsourcing of clinical study conduct, ii) Outsourcing of other development services, e.g. Translational medicine studies, Services Agreements, License Agreements, Consultancy Agreements.
- Support the clinical study teams and DevMed stakeholders throughout the clinical drug development process for a compound and DevMed outsourced activities.
- Drive the outsourcing and vendor selection process and lead the subsequent contract negotiation process.
- As the representative for O&C, the O&C Manager will ensure that project related outsourcing timelines are met by managing strategic partners and external vendors selected for the project.
- O&C Managers for clinical study outsourcing, may also be O&C's functional lead for the organisation's strategic partners and preferred suppliers, under the direction of the Vendor Management Lead.
- Good leadership skills, networking skills, and communication skills.
- Demonstrates clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language and the appropriate comportment to represent the organisation at meetings.
- In all regions, fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, or CRO industry.
- Previous experience with other professional services companies is an advantage.
- Experience managing and/or working with CROs is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required in any of several concentrations: science, finance, legal, business.
- Master's degree in the same concentrations is preferred.
- A scientific and business background is a plus.
- A track record of successful vendor negotiations is a plus.
- O&C Manager for clinical study activities must additionally have direct or indirect knowledge and experience of clinical trial conduct.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60000 - €65000 per annum
Amsterdam, North Holland
Hobson Prior are working with a leading CRO who are focused on driving healthcare forward. Our client is looking for a Senior CRA to be home-based on a permanent basis.
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
Hobson Prior are looking for a Study Start Up Manager to join a world-wide CRO who specialise in partnering with Biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device organisations.