Oracle InForm Consultant (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking an Oracle InForm Consultant to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. The consultant will be driving the discovery of required changes in processes and data for moving active clinical trials from Oracle InForm to Veeva Vault CDMS. This position is to work remotely on a 1-month contract basis with the possibility of extension.
- In-depth knowledge about the functional and data related aspects of Oracle InForm and have thorough understanding of the overall business processes in clinical operations as well as the regulatory requirements in this business area.
- Experience with multiple versions of Oracle InForm will be an advantage.
- Experience with setting up EDC database (specifically on Oracle InForm platform) including designing forms, data checks and custom functions.
- Experience with implementing EDC integrations (e.g., non-EDC data, coding) with Oracle InForm.
- Experience with managing data transfer in/out of InForm including subject data, operational metric data, metadata and trial design data.
- Experience with designing and implanting complex reports combing subject and operational data (e.g., Clean Patient Trackers).
- Demonstrated expertise / knowledge of current EDC technologies especially Oracle InForm.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working a leading Software organisation who are seeking a Java Full-Stack Software Developer (Biologics) to join them on a permanent basis in Basel.
£70000 - £79000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior/Principal Biostatistician (Machine Learning Biostatistician/Project Manager) to join a leading biopharmaceutical company on permanent basis.
€60000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT Project Manager (Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning) for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation