Hobson Prior are seeking a Operations Planner to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focus on the creation of human blood plasma products. For more information regarding this role please get in contact now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Oversee the Monthly planning cycle including development of all inputs to the key S&OP stages / meetings within each cycle.
- Embed and support the 'one plan' principle.
- Define and agree inventory strategies for all SKU's attributed to the category.
- Work actively with Production, Maintenance, QC, QA, Validation to develop and agree accurate capacity statements covering the full planning horizon (to 24 months)
- Lead the construction and agree monthly, weekly & daily manufacturing plans for each manufacturing department.
- Identify imbalances in supply & demand (budget and forecast) and develop planning solutions / scenarios to be agreed through the S&OP process.
- Develop SKU & family level product supply & inventory projections.
- Maintain and agree with commercial teams detailed product allocation plans aligned with the forecast / orderbook and track status of all manufactured batches through to available for sale.
- Drive the daily and weekly planning meetings to ensure production execution is tracking to agreed plan.
- Ensure plans are accurately reflected in the ERP system to support system driven ATP, manufacturing schedules down to work centre level & accurate material requirements planning.
- Ensure ongoing material availability to support the manufacturing plan. Working alongside procurement and materials expeditors support the development of and agree procurement and inventory strategies for all associated materials to deliver the required cost service balance.
- Actively manage, measure and report performance against agreed inventory targets for all materials to support minimal write-off's & optimal cashflow aligned with customer service targets.
- Oversee the timely and cost-effective delivery of all change projects to include but not limited to NPI/NPD, artwork changes.
- Prepare the inputs to the S&OP Meetings.
- Promote continuous improvement culture leading by example on process development related to supply chain / product delivery.
- Key member of the Group ERP continuous improvement team and responsible for data accuracy related to allocated product family. As a Data Champion you will drive a positive data culture across the business.
- Participate in development of existing and new supply chain planning processes, systems, and tools.
- Pharmaceutical background.
- 3-5 years' experience in a planning role.
- 2-3 years' exposure to autonomous decision making.
- Continuous improvement.
- Manipulation of data to improve business process and delivery of role.
- Ability to work on their own without supervision.
- Proven track record of stakeholder management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Business Partner on a contract basis located in London.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation who have an ambitious vision to create better lives for people