This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an Operations Manager to join a privately held healthcare information services company, for an amazing opportunity to lead and manage their operations function. You will be a hands-on operations leader ready to lead decisively, move quickly and drive positive change through greater structure and improved processes within the company's cross divisional function.
- Accountable for sales analytics/reporting.
- Leverage the organisation's customer and financial data to develop insights for sales/marketing leadership and field sales managers.
- Develop dashboards and reporting designed to efficiently provide leadership with the insights needed to manage and improve operational efforts.
- Collaborate with the organisation's finance and technology organizations to improve our sales and marketing data and related systems.
- Develop and manage a customer service/experience team.
- Oversee the development of a central repository of existing tools and materials for field sales managers, marketing and team members; develop new tools and materials as needed.
- Oversee the development and ongoing management of operations, clinical ops onboarding and training programs via the Training and Education department/clinops.
- Collaborate with corporate partners to ensure scaling and appropriate training of the operational team.
- Deliver operational metrics and improvements related process and process improvement.
- Strong business acumen and a solid understanding of the key drivers of revenue growth.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively advancing sales operations and sales/marketing management experience, ideally within healthcare or healthcare related companies.
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred.
- Demonstrable experience establishing and developing teams and managing organizational change.
- Significant experience structuring and analysing data and then developing reports designed to illuminate key insights.
- Experience collaborating with leaders in other functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Technology).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Associate Director (Global Go-to-Market Insights to Impact Lead ) to join a world-wide biopharma organisation