Operational Technology Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an Operational Technology Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in either Italy, Germany, Spain, or Turkey. Our client is focused on high quality therapeutic and diagnostics solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will oversee the correct implementation of the tasks allocated to project and support team.
- The ideal candidate will instruct allocated personnel to carry out both support and project tasks.
- Responsible for promoting and enabling the OT Corporate regulations execution at the site in terms of day-to-day operational assistance and projects implementation.
- Guarantee suitable availability, upkeep and utilisation of all plant OT applications.
- Recognise and promote value-added OT initiatives and investments for a constant improvement.
- Cooperate with maintenance, production, supply chain, quality and excellence guidance to fulfil site production objectives.
- Assure correct implementation of GMP, HSE, Legal, Finance, Procurement compliance standards throughout the entire cycle of OIT projects.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a computer/electronic science or informatic engineering.
- Currently working as an IT or OT manager in a pharmaceutical or API production site.
- Comprehension of IT systems, for example: DCS, PIMS, SCADA, PLC, Automation equipment, etc.
- Acquaintance with enterprise systems, for example: CMMS, QMS, MES, etc.
- Solid OY tactical vision and abilities to "push" the organisation towards the settled targets.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 30% of the time.
- Demonstrable experience in pharmaceutical contexts.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Payroll Team Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a PMU - Operations Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Corporate Tech Ops Operational Excellence Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in L'Aquila.