Nominated Signatory - Vaccines/COVID-19 (remote)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are currently working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for a Nominated Signatory to work remotely on a contract basis. Our client is focused on delivering innovative medicines to patients. For more information on this role please get in touch now!
- You will work closely with medical and commercial colleagues supporting their full scope of activities to include the development of campaign, core claims documents, meeting and educational materials.
- To develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of respective therapy, strategic direction and treatment landscape.
- Be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of compliant review, approval of promotional and non-promotional materials, activities and meetings in line with ABPI Code of Practice and SOPs.
- Provide pragmatic, compliant solutions to meet business needs and ultimately advance clinical practice.
- Provide information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns.
- You will promote best practice by sharing successes and by helping to identify/resolve issues across different therapy areas to drive efficiencies in the system.
- Support Marketing and Sales teams with advice on promotional and certain non-promotional activities with respect to regulatory and Code of Practice compliance.
- Support Medical teams with advice on non-promotional activities with respect to regulatory and Code of Practice compliance.
- Support Marketing and Sales teams with advice on compliance and signatory process management.
- Support implementation of UKMC Medical and Scientific Affairs strategy.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Knowledge and experienced within vaccines are essential, exposure to COVID would be a significant advantage.
- Must be available on no more than 4 weeks' notice.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical lead to join a pharmaceutical organisation who researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products.