This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an MSL to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation who specialize in oncology product development and pioneering medicines that are used all over the world. As the MSL you will represent the organisation and lead medical & scientific exchanges within the respective community of the north-eastern region of Germany.
- Responsible to develop and lead Key External Experts and investigators engagement plans - identify, develop and maintain long-term collaborative relationship with External Experts and Scientific Bodies.
- Closely cooperate and align with KAM-team for all activities related to medical information for external groups.
- Discuss scientific data on the organisation's products with all relevant stakeholders (i.e. hematologists and oncologists).
- Represent as the point of contact for unsolicited information requests on company inline products and pipeline.
- Facilitate company sponsored and investigator sponsored trials.
- Provide frequent updates on investigative site support by updating medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from interactions and discussions with External Experts and investigators.
- Provide medical/scientific leadership and expertise to internal and external groups. Conduct internal trainings on medically relevant topics.
- Recognise and nominate members of the organisation's Speakers' Bureau and ensure they are updated on new clinical data and findings.
- Lead and support advisory board meetings, round table meetings and investigator meetings.
- Share best practice experiences with fellow MSLs.
- Contribute positively to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics.
- Problem solving and entrepreneurial skills.
- Flexibility, diplomacy, and ability to manage expectations.
- German native speaker and very good English language knowledge.
- An advanced clinical / scientific degree required (e.g. PharmD, PhD, or MD - other doctoral degrees may be considered).
- Experience in the area of haematology and/or oncology strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as MSL or other medical function preferred.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel frequently with overnight stays.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.