MSAT Process Development Scientist/Engineer DSP
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a MSAT Process Development Scientist/Engineer DSP to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on developing solutions that might possibly be cures for those suffering from serious illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will develop downstream unit operations for recovery and purification of AAV, which may include chromatography, filtration, TFF and fill/finish.
- Responsible for scale up and tech transfer lab scale unit operations to in-house GMP production facility.
- Form constant comprehension and expertise of unit operations to guarantee process reproducibility and sturdiness.
- Assist the manufacturing operations with executing new procedures and troubleshooting actions.
- Accountable for drafting SOPs and work instructions for the unit operations that are being developed.
- The ideal candidate will use suitable process analytical tools to produce comprehensive and structured data, improve process comprehension and recognise optimisation prospects.
- Finish reports an assist with clinical/commercial archiving documentation.
- Any other assigned duties.
- A motivated individual with an analytical mindset.
- An organised individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An innovative individual with the capacity to present self in a professional manner.
- Educated to a degree level in a chemical/biochemical engineering or biochemistry field or/with demonstrable experience in a biotech organisation focusing on process development and process scale up.
- Know-how of engineering principles for scale-up and scale-down of downstream bioprocess operations.
- Comprehension of how to develop and optimise chromatography unit operations for the purification of biopharmaceutical products such as mAbs, virus, vaccines, as well as how to develop and optimise TFF unit operations for the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products.
- Comprehension of GMP and QbD considerations in a large-scale manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge and comprehension of statistical and modelling software and tools, for example: DoE, multivariate analysis, statistical tests such as ANOVA, t-test, etc.
- Comprehension of in-process assays, for example: qPCR, ELISA, HPLC, plate-based spectrometric assays; as well as of ICH Q2B regulations would be ideal.
- Expertise on programming, mechanistic process modelling and automated data management would be preferable.
- Knowledge of change management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€55000 - €65000 per annum
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QC Materials Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are collaborating with a fantastic biotech organisation who are currently seeking an individual to join their team on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QC Analytics Team Lead - FTC to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a fixed term contract basis located in Shannon.
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior QC Material Scientist to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Wembley.
City of London, England
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior QC Material Scientist to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Shoreditch.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Scientist in Proteomics to join a fantastic biopharma organisation on a permanent basis.
CHF13000 - CHF100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Material Handler to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Visp.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant biotech organisation who are currently looking for an individual to join their team on a permanent basis.