Microbiology Team Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Microbiology Team Coordinator to join a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis. Our client specialises in developing vaccines to prevent pandemics and diseases across the world.
- To review and approve data generated from testing and to bring to the attention of the Team Manager and other site personnel test results and any trends, out of specification results. In addition, where appropriate perform the required transactions to release materials.
- To warrant appropriate standards of cGMP, housekeeping, Health, Safety and Environment are applied in the team, in accordance with current regulations and procedures guaranteeing that the area is permanently inspection ready.
- To plan the activities of the team in accordance with the Lean Lab solution, monitoring and approving holidays, sickness absence and training/competence position of all associates. The monitoring of associated KPIs being used to adapt plans accordingly.
- To ensure that the maintenance and qualification of the specified laboratory and equipment within is up to date and at the required GMP standards. To ensure the use only of approved and validated test processes.
- To participate in improvement project teams where required driving quality decisions and provide advice and technical support where required. Coordinate completion of any resulting activities.
- To lead troubleshoot in the resolution of testing problems involving your team and relevant customers/suppliers. Demonstrate creative problem solving within cGMP constraints and align with best practice.
- To control that the team trainings are taken place and are complete. To encourage optimal performance of staff through training, feedback every two months and development planning in conjunction with the Team Manager.
- To co-ordinate department cGMP systems, such as deviation management, closure of corrective and preventative actions, change controls and SOPs.
- To have Graduate level in relevant discipline or suitable alternative or equivalent experience within industry.
- Be confident in computer literate.
- Previous experience of QC testing techniques and industry practices.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.