Medical Solutions Lead (home-based)
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Medical Solutions Lead to join a global biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases. This is an exciting opportunity to be accountable for the local adaptation and translation of appropriate scientific content and securing connection with the EU medical Immunology team.
- Implement the local medical solutions as they were defined in the local Patient Value Plan.
- Localize global solutions for BII in line with local insights and budget.
- Implement specific local solutions in a timely manner according to the Patient Value Plan and ensure the project management and budget follow-up.
- Ensure all promotional and medical solutions have obtained local compliance approval.
- Partner with the necessary external stakeholders on key projects that will drive patient value.
- Execute a communication plan in line with the patient value strategy and local insights.
- Contribute to guideline initiatives in terms of scientific content.
- Ensure appropriateness and consistency of contents dissemination through the different stakeholder facing roles across the BII eco-systems during training sessions and cycle meetings.
- Building partner relationship with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Integrate and align global medical strategies and tactics in local PVP.
- Collaborate with the BII marketing solutions leads to ensure that the local PVP initiatives are optimally balanced to drive maximum patient value from a Patient Environment's point of view.
- Create and execute local stakeholder plan for BII.
- Masters' degree in life sciences or healthcare required.
- MD, PharmD, PhD preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience in stakeholder facing roles within healthcare.
- Experience in working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience in medical plan execution.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$200000 - $250000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director (Haemophilia) to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Boston.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Laboratory Medical Director to join a top organisation who delivers products all over the world.
€600 - €800 per day
Ingelheim am Rhein (55218), Rheinland-Pfalz
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Publications Manager (Immunology and Inflammation) to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation
£480 - £483.33 per day
Hobson Prior are seeking a Consultant Medical Affairs Research to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract.