Medical Review Specialist
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical Review Specialist to provide their services to our client who specialises in creating advanced medicines, vaccines and services. You will be responsible to provide detailed medical review of materials and activities (promotional and non-promotional).
- Provides clinical and scientific input into the development of medical and promotional materials for assigned therapeutic areas.
- Completes the medical review (certification / examination) of promotional and non-promotional materials ensuring compliance with ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and Company requirements.
- Partakes in GMA initiatives as required.
- May provide mentoring to new Medical Review and Information Specialists.
- Professional, very good communication skills both verbal and written, high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills.
- Capability to translate analytical/critical appraisal skills and competence across therapeutic areas to add value.
- Ability to proactively engage with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to resolve complex and ambiguous situations.
- Literature searching skills and IT literacy.
- 1-year final signatory experience.
- 1-2 years in a clinical setting preferred eg pharmacy, hospital.
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry.
- Writing scientific reviews in a pharmaceutical company setting.
- Detailed knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and ability to interpret for application to promotional and non-promotional materials and activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.