Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Manager to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Ingelheim.
- Coordinate high quality scientific manuscript (according to the publication plan for 2020), abstract, poster and/or slide development from initiation to publication or presentation (dependent on status).
- For ongoing and planned global manuscripts coordination of reviews/ collecting comments, seeking BI approval of the finalized content and coordination of the submission and communication of submission/publication status.
- For ongoing and planned global abstracts and congress presentations coordination of reviews/ collecting comments, seeking BI approval of the finalized content and coordination of the submission and communication of submission/publication status.
- Keep oversight of project status and provide updates to stakeholders.
- Coordination of Medical communication agency support.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Affairs specialist for an exciting opportunity to join a small medical affairs team at a world-wide rare disease company.
£400 - £415 per day
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as an Associate Director of Medical Affairs Operations to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge.