Medical Information Manager
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as a Medical Information Manager to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate oversight and quality assurance of outsourced medical information activities to support a specific product for the ACE (Australia, Canada, Europe) region.
- Accountable to manage the relationship between the organisation and outsourced medical information vendors, including with affiliate medical information/medical affairs and other functions.
- Ensuring the outsourced medical information vendor has access to the appropriate information that they need to provide excellent customer service to support requests relating to a specific product.
- Ensuring appropriate oversight of the performance of outsourced medical information vendors, including training of vendor staff, and the implementation of processes that ensure that the vendor service meets expected standards.
- Updating and ensuring compliance with Medical Information working practices and operating procedures.
- You will work closely with affiliates and vendors to ensure inspection readiness, including responses to findings and implementation of process improvements.
- Implementing the quality management plan for key Medical Information activities across the ACE region.
- Highly self-motivated and able to perform multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining good working relationships with internal colleagues and external contacts and influence cross-functionally at various levels.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects and change management initiatives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Must have a customer focused mindset, strong attention to detail, excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Typically requires a Pharmacy or life sciences degree.
- At least four years' experience in Medical Information in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of working with medical information vendors is preferred.
- Previous Medical Information experience at a regional level in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable country/regional regulations and legal requirements for the provision of medical information services, and for adverse event and product quality complaint reporting, in the pharmaceutical environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Information Scientist to join a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes.