Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Director to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. As the Medical Director you should an excellent communicator, able to balance priorities and act as a matrix leader.
- Leading clinical teams and representing the clinical team to Project Teams.
- Formulating Clinical Development plans for early clinical programs.
- Acting as final medical monitor.
- Leading and supervising the conduct of phase 1 or 2 trials.
- Closely interfacing with pharmacology, operations, drug discovery and biomarker groups.
- Partaking in scientific advisory boards.
- Interacting with health authorities.
- Medical Doctor degree.
- Post MD specialty or board certification in Neurology.
- At least 6 to 10 years overseeing clinical trials in pharma.
- Hands on experience with Phase 1, 2 and 3 trials (100 to 300 subjects) in neurodevelopmental indications, or neurodegenerative conditions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70000 - €85000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide aesthetics and neurotoxin organisation who are seeking a Medical Expert Physician to join them on a permanent basis in Frankfurt.
£110000 - £125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Development Physician (Rare Disease) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Slough
€135000 - €140000 per annum
Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Development Physician (Immunology) to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Development Physician to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patient