Medical Director Clinical Development - Neurology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Director Clinical Development - Neurology to join a global pharmaceutical organisation whose values is to change the lives of patients who have debilitating disease. The role will be on a 6 month contract basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will evaluate medical data, complete medical checks of that data when necessary and interacting with the investigator during the study. Medical monitoring includes on-site visits as appropriate to the complexity of the protocol.
- You will also play a main role in the pre-analysis meeting.
- To deliver training and ongoing input to all members of the Clinical Team and the Clinical Study Team on medical issues related to the therapeutic field in question.
- Create, develop, and maintain contacts worldwide with key opinion leaders and experts of assigned therapeutic area and disease area.
- Providing medical input in the database cleaning strategy to ensure adequate and efficient data cleaning.
- To analyse the study results and report findings in the CSR and recommend new paths based on the lessons learned.
- Assuming responsibility for correct and updated medical/scientific information for the respective therapeutic field and ensures its incorporation into the Clinical Development Plan (CDP).
- Assuring medical/scientific integrity of clinical development programs and their deliverables.
- Being the medical contact person with the investigators, the MD is the frontline representative of the company towards the medical community.
- To be accountable for subject inclusion issues and subject management issues that require medical judgment.
- You will be the global medical/scientific representative with the internal and external community including numerous regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Educated with a Medical qualification (MD) required.
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development (Phase 1-4), including knowledge of GCP.
- Previous experience in Clinical Development with Neurology.
- Clear and coherent verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language and the appropriate comportment to represent the company internationally at meetings and congresses.
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification preferred, within Neurology.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical lead to join a pharmaceutical organisation who researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products.