Medical Device Analyst
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Medical Device Analyst to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives of patients all over the world. This position will be on a contract basis located in Lessines, Belgium.
- You are accountable for the coordination and planning of batch file review activities of the release team.
- Lead & participate to the realization or coordination of Release and Advanced Surgery projects.
- Monitor and improve the performance of the release department.
- Partake in quality training development and deliver quality training like GMP.
- Partake in the EMS/6S implementation and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate labeling changes, implementation, obsoletion as well as BOM updates with CMOs.
- Own specifications (creation, change/update and obsoletion) in the organisations documentation systems.
- Write tests validation protocols, coordinating and executing tasks and writing protocol reports (for Medical devices released by Lessines).
- Coordinate/support SNCs and SCAR.
- Product complaints: support the local complaint coordinator with complaint investigation and NCR, as applicable for medical devices.
- Assure escalation of any potential issues and FA and gather data to assist FA process (in area of responsibility).
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in Pharmaceutical industry (Quality Assurance or production).
- Knowledge of GMP (Eudralex Vol. 4) and Medical Devices directive, ISO13485
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€90000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a growing Oncology focused Biotech company in France on a permanent basis.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Regulatory and Clinical Research Organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Product Quality Manager to oversee the Product release team in the delivery of products at a leading organisation
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a clinical-stage drug discovery and development discovering organisation
£95000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a QA Director to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Quality Management for an exciting international career, in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation