Medical Affairs Project Manager (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson prior are seeking a Medical Affairs Project Manager to join an international pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis remotely. Our client values on being the top provider in clinical research and diagnostics solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To create scientific/project content for in-house and training presentations.
- To create and maintain scientific study master files and document as appropriate.
- You will be suppling project input and management for Medical Affairs and other departments across the organisation.
- To act as the subject matter expert on projects.
- You will be verifying studies are carried out to the study protocol, SOPs and GCP regulations and study specific manuals and procedures, by document review and/or planned site monitoring.
- Tracking and reporting on progress to timelines of studies for which personally accountable, reviewing key quality metrics such as eligibility and primary endpoint data and determine appropriate action in conjunction with the Director of Medical Affairs.
- You will be planning, setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks in accordance with project requirements.
- You will be managing projects including coordination of the project team, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget, monitoring and controlling activities to track project progress and closing projects.
- You will be executing risk management to minimise risks, including carrying out risk assessments and tracking project performance.
- Full contribution in the identification, selection and monitoring performance of investigational sites for scientific studies, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with investigators and study staff.
- Have good attention to detail with an organised methodical approach to working.
- Be excellent at time management with the ability to priorities tasks.
- To be educated at a BSc or equivalent in biological related discipline such as Biological Sciences.
- Have previous experience in Project Management and design control for IVD, medical device development within an IVD, medical device, clinical or related field.
- You will have wide-ranging knowledge of current GCP/IVD regulations for devices and diagnostics.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical lead to join a pharmaceutical organisation who researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products.