Medical Affairs Partner (remote-based)
Hobson Prior are in search for a Medical Affairs Partner to join a world leader within diagnostic solutions who have a strong product portfolio and an excellent pipeline of future products. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work together with external partners and internal teams to help transform science and ultimately patient lives.
- Contribution of scientific and clinical expertise & delivery or lead of projects across strategically aligned therapy areas, key medical affairs capabilities and partnerships with healthcare professionals and patients organisations.
- Developing and cultivating strategic relationships with therapeutic area experts and other healthcare influencers.
- To advise strategic planning and prioritisation of medicines, taking into account patients' need, business needs, resource requirements and market access considerations.
- Translating insights into strategic actionable recommendations for varied stakeholder groups to impact the way we work and ensure we help deliver positive change in healthcare across the UK, especially through co-creation.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams across several assets both on a local and global level.
- Innovating in areas where new, compelling solutions are required to address a particular need.
- Building up deep therapy area knowledge and expertise quickly, and maintaining overview of several knowledge areas at the same time.
- Building comprehensive expertise of Medical Affairs techniques and technologies to share across multiple therapeutic areas as relevant.
- Providing strategic medical review (and Certification if qualified) for materials and communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels to influence and inspire.
- Ability to operate within a compliance-led regulatory environment.
- You are competent to work in the matrix organisation, and delivery of high standard work in line with organisational needs and priorities.
- Be skilled at operating in a highly autonomous working environment where individuals see projects through from conception to completion.
- Ability to prioritise workload, analyse key problems, devise appropriate tactics, gain support and consensus and consequently drive change.
- You will have robust experience of internal and external engagement, creating best in class strategies to inform and lead the organisation.
- Ideally significant Medical Affairs or NHS experience and, ideally, be medically or pharmaceutically qualified and GMC/GPhC registered.
- Broad and comprehensive expertise of theories, techniques and technologies within functional Medical Affairs. (E.g. Data & insight generation, scientific partnerships, digital educational engagement,..) would be preffered.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Medical Advisor to join a pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on providing innovative medicines that treat rare
€95000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an MSL to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation who specialize in oncology product development and pioneering medicines that are used all over the world.
£350 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior are recruiting for an Associate Director of Medical Affairs Operations to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge on a contract basis.