Medical Advisor (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Medical Advisor to join a pharmaceutical organisation who are focused on providing innovative medicines that treat rare, treatment-resistant epilepsy conditions. This is a permanent position where you will work remotely.
- You will engage with members of the medical community to support the delivery of medical/scientific education on disease state, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company.
- You will deliver medical/scientific support to country activities, serve as medical/scientific peer and provide resources within the medical community with the primary purpose to establish and maintain peer-peer relationships.
- Will be supporting the development & implementation of medical/scientific activities, you will also support the Country Medical Lead in order to execute agreed Medical Affairs strategy.
- Work with the with commercial, Market Access and PAPR country teams to ensure that materials have relevant and proper scientific content, as well as proper country localisation.
- Will need to provide medical/scientific input and support commercial, market access and PAPR activities while ensuring adherence to relevant company policies and procedures as well as local regulations and codes of practice.
- To keep up to date with and comply with relevant company SOPs and working practices, regulations and Codes of Practice. You will assist with the development and revision of departmental SOPs/guidelines.
- You will carry out their work in a way that will not adversely affect their own, or others', health, safety and security or the environment and reports any shortcomings in the organisation's arrangements.
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- English language competency and fluency in local language.
- Be advanced in scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills.
- Have previously demonstrated leadership, teaching and problem-solving skills.
- Be qualified physician/pharmacist with post-registration clinical experience and/or experience within a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Have significant medical affairs experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Have previous professional experiences within paediatric neurology or epilepsy.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€75 - €80 per hour
Braine-l'Alleud, Walloon Brabant
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Technical Writer to join a global biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases.
£80000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Senior Medical Advisor to join a global Pharmaceutical company who are focused on understanding and solving healthcare needs of people all around the world,
€65 - €70 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.