Medical Adviser - Haematology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Medical Adviser - Haematology to be based in Switzerland on a contract basis. The position is with a large pharmaceutical company who are determined to deliver pioneering medicines to enable better health for patients around the world.
- Support the local MA strategy for Haematology to successfully deliver the integrated brand plan objectives in accordance with agreed business priorities.
- Leading the MedInfo process in the LOC, supervision and triage of incoming medical inquiries, responsible for the MedInfo systems and reporting.
- Develop medical strategies that generate evidence to continuously & efficiently support value demonstration throughout the lifecycle of our medicines.
- Support and maintain strong strategic partnerships with external stakeholders, above all with national KOLs and driving and implementing the KOL engagement/medical plans in order to strengthen trust and reputation for the organisation.
- Provide medical advice and clinical evidence to support the Haematology.
- Ensure high quality professional communication when responding to medical inquiries.
- Understanding, enabling strategic medical management of key accounts.
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and codices for pharmaceutical industry.
- Project management skills - to deliver within set time frames.
- Medical Affairs experience including exp as an MSL is essential.
- Must be fluent in German and English (French is a strong advantage).
- Physician (MD), veterinarian physician, PharmD, natural scientist (PhD).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, 2 years of which in Medical Science Liason or medical specialist experience.
- Experienced in working with MS Office.
- An understanding of the Haematology environment and business model where the brand/s operate including working with an account model is crucial.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.