Material & Equipment Coordinator (Quality)
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Material & Equipment Coordinator (Quality) to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a contract basis. For more information, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle the equipment qualification procedure to ensure compliance with crucial quality standards.
- Work alongside cross-functional teams to streamline equipment qualification processes.
- Perform qualification evaluations of resources to guarantee they meet the specifications.
- Evaluate material specifications to assure alignment rendering to quality standards.
- Support crucial aspects of execution multiple quality management systems.
- Participate in the success of projects, for example: Equipment Management System, SAP implementation, and Cocoon system updates.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field, ideally within a life science or biotechnology organisation.
- Familiarity within a QA and/or QC role.
- Know-how and comprehension of pertinent quality guidelines and regulations.
- Acquaintance within developing and executing quality systems, handling quality assurance and control functions, and contributing to quality improvement initiatives.
- Capable of resolving issues with a high attention to detail.
- Able to make sound decisions within a dynamic setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Sterility Assurance to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Local Quality Owner (German Required) to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
£34000 - £39000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a QA Operations Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
CHF115000 - CHF125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QA for Qualification and CSV to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Basel.
€65000 - €75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a brilliant vet health/generics organisation on a permanent basis.
Eindhoven , Nederland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QA Specialist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
CHF100000 - CHF110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QC IT System Expert to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Visp.