Hobson Prior are looking for a Manufacturing Operator to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract basis located in Bern. Our client is focused on developing solutions to save and improve the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will manage visual inspection of filled plasma products.
- Operate on either manual or semi-automatic inspection systems.
- Responsible for documenting the work carried out within protocol.
- Guarantee product quality.
- Accountable for maintenance work on both machines and systems.
- Handle compliance with GMP/safety guidelines.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Familiarity with GMP.
- Acquaintance within a manufacturing role.
- Knowledge in the German language at least at a B1 level.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.