Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Manufacturing Operator to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Bern. For more information, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Knowledge of visual inspection of filled plasma products.
- Fluency in the German language at least at a B1 level.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience working on either manual or semi-automatic inspection systems.
- Able to document the work carried out in protocols.
- Capable of guaranteeing the product quality.
- Experience with maintaining work on machines and systems.
- Ability to comply with GMP/safety guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Galway, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Line Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Galway.