Manufacturing Improvement Leader
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Manufacturing Improvement Leader to join a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
- To be accountable for detailed manufacturing scheduling for all activities occurring within the organisation.
- You will manage and develop a high performing Manufacturing Improvement team.
- You will be responsible for change management activities for manufacturing materials within the scope of present manufacturing processes.
- You will lead internal investigations into manufacturing deviations and safety incidents.
- To conduct audits within the manufacturing group, ensuring compliance is maintained at all times.
- To support, coach and influence Manufacturing Team members and their teams to improve quality and safety performance.
- You will be accountable for systems improvement within manufacturing to achieve the short and long-term business goals and performance measures.
- Write, review and approve documentation for manufacturing and validation activities in the manufacturing facility.
- You will be responsible for the creation and management of performance monitoring, trending and development for all Manufacturing systems.
- Project management and delivery of Corrective & Preventative Actions and improvements to the manufacturing process, procedures, and ways of working.
- You can speak clearly, responds well to questions, demonstrates good presentation skills, participates effectively in meetings.
- Be able to writes clearly and informatively, varies writing style to meet needs, presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret written information.
- Can identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, able to gather and analyse information, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and peers from a range of functions and backgrounds in a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Requires a degree in Science or Engineering.
- Prior experience technically in pharmaceutical / GMP product manufacturing.
- To have a leadership experience in a GMP product manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a CMC External Supply Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation in Stevenage.