Manager QA/EU QP Deputy
Hobson Prior are looking for a Manager QA/EU QP Deputy to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on developing, acquiring and commercialising novel pharmaceutical products.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will give directives for all procedures impacting the quality of the products, as well as offer QA aid on projects when needed such as launches, product transfer, manufacturing improvement, etc.
- Conduct/contribute to external audits, self-inspection and HA inspection and HA inspections.
- You will prepare, evaluate and update product quality reviews rendering to GMP.
- The ideal candidate will decide on the release of finished products to the European Economic Area (EEA) market for sale ("Batch Release") by certification such as rendering to AMG, §19); independently of management.
- Arrange quality pertinent relations with suppliers and customers such as deviation, OOS, Change Control, Quality Agreements, etc.
- Evaluation and approval of linked quality events such as deviation, CC, OOS, etc.
- You will consistently drive to deliver high standards of GMP.
- Execute and uphold a quality management system for TP GmbH and offer aid for effective and compliant pharmaceutical operations based on GMP regulations.
- Assist the company's GmbH in setting up and upholding a quality management system.
- Responsible for quality oversight of contract manufacturers such as DS, DP, etc.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Demonstrable experience in a pharmacist role.
- Either a registered EU QP or eligible as an EU QP rendering to AMG §15.
- Familiarity in an EU QP role within a pharmaceutical/biological manufacturing organisation.
- Able to work rendering to EU GxP regulations as well as both Swiss and German law.
- Prior involvement with GMP/ GDP.
- Demonstrable experience within quality assurance GMP/GDP within a pharmaceutical/biological organisation.
- Fluency in both English and German.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A flexible individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing setting,
- Works well in a team.
- Capable of resolving issues.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal QA Representative to join a brilliant biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Cork.
£115000 - £125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Clinical QA to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Up to £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Associate Director/Director GCP QA to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in the UK.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Baden-Wurttemberg.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Validation to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Shannon.