Manager of Statistical Programming
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Manager of Statistical Programming to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
- Accountable for the oversight of the programming activities that are outsourced to the company's CRO and external vendors.
- Ensure the outsourced projects are aligned to meet timelines, quality and compliance expectations.
- Provide guidance and trainings to the CRO Programming team, working in close collaboration with the CRO's Lead Programmer.
- Represent the Programming Team in audits and formulate responses to audit questions and findings.
- MSc Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related area.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO industries.
- Prior experience in a 'Lead Programmer' role at a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO.
- Knowledge of CDISC SDTM + ADaM Data Standards.
- Regulatory Submissions experience would be admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€85000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead Statistical Programmer to join a medium-sized Pharmaceutical company in Cologne, Germany.