Machine Learning Research Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Machine Learning Research Scientist to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Burlingame but is open to remote working. Our client is focused on combining both ai and biotech to find innovative and groundbreaking treatments.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position you will partake in the research community by publishing some of the discoveries in the form of research papers and blog posts at top tier AI.ML venues such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, etc., as well as attend conferences and workshops and engage in continuous learning and share expertise.
- Train and lead more junior personnel within the technical team and research interns, fostering a setting of both growth and innovation.
- Responsible for navigating the latest deep learning literature, extracting discernments from productive modelling in adjacent domains such as language, images, 3D graphics, etc., as well as develop innovative models and training practices for molecular data, and discuss your discoveries to the team.
- The ideal candidate will design and run experiments at scale to validate most promising approaches and collaborate with engineers to ship ground-breaking models to production.
- Any other assigned duties.
- A learning expert with a background in doing innovative research in one or more of the following: denoising diffusion, normalizing flows, flow matching, neural ODEs and SDEs, or any other cutting-edge generative or predictive machine learning models.
- Coding abilities who is not afraid to deep dive into engineering when required.
- A curious individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Capable of deep diving into the developing field at the intersection of AI, physics, chemistry, and biology and make foundational input and findings.
- Prior involvement in ML.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$180000 - $230000 per annum + negotiable
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis allocated in Burlingame but is open to remote working.