Lead IT Applications - Finance and HR
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Lead IT Applications - Finance and HR to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Lachen. Our client is focused on developing highly pure pharmaceuticals.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will be accountable for handling IT applications within the field of finance, controlling, HR, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Guiding the IT business partner support function team.
- Recognise and review new technologies that could benefit the business in finance, controlling, HR, legal and regulatory.
- Responsible for developing and executing IT methods that assist business objectives and targets in the support functions area.
- Work alongside the IT teams to guarantee that successful distribution of projects in the support functions area.
- Converse the value of IT investments to business management and shareholders in the support functions area.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, information technology or Finance/HR field.
- Demonstrable experience within the area as well as in a management role.
- Acquaintance with handling IT applications in finance, controlling, HR and regulatory compliance within a highly regulated organisation.
- Know-how and technical familiarity with SME on some of the following applications: ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc; Financial planning and analysis tools, HR information systems such as SuccessFactors, Concur, ADP, etc; Regulatory compliance software such as Veeva.
- Prior involvement within project steering/management of business application projects with certifications such as PMP, Prince2, Agile, etc, would be advantageous.
- Comprehension of the technological and business features of procedures and software in finance and/or HR.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.