Lead Data Architect
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Lead Data Architect to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Lachen. Our client is focused on developing remedies to save the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will translate business needs into technical specifications, which involves data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, data lakes, ML and data warehouses.
- Guarantee that solutions demonstrate high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, suitable reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Outline the future data architecture, technical framework, and data governance.
- Work alongside and arrange with various divisions, shareholders, partners and external vendors.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Familiarity with cloud and hybrid infrastructure, architecture design, data models, and technology management.
- Know-how and technical acquaintance with SME on some of the following areas: Data Platform, Cloud solutions; SQL, Azure SQL, NoSQL data bases (Cosmos DB); Big Data and Data Warehouses including Azure Analytics; Advanced Analytics, which involves Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools such as PowerBI, Qlik; Data Science, Machine Learning which involves Azure ML, ML Server, Python, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
- Demonstrable experience within data architecture and data science.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.