Lead Clinical Research Associate (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Lead Clinical Research Associate to join a world-wide CRO that work on multiple specialist fields including, Gastroenterology, Infections Diseases, Oncology and Haematology. This role will be based in Munich, but you will be required to work remotely.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will oversee study activities, timelines, and schedules on a country/regional level.
- Ensure ongoing evaluation of quality at a country/regional level, through report reviews, co-monitoring, onsite and in-house training, etc.
- Coordinate start-up processes.
- Review monitoring visit reports for all visit types and supervise and support Monitors in their activities.
- Act as the main communication line between Monitor and Regional Lead or Project Manager.
- Represent as the point of contact for in-house support services and vendors.
- Lead project team calls on a country level.
- Conduct site audit preparation visits, resolve or support resolution of site audit findings.
- May need to monitor and manage sites (if applicable).
- Preparation and delivering of presentations at Investigator's Meetings.
- Maintain study-specific and corporate tracking systems at site and country level.
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
- At least 4 years independent on-site monitoring experience in Germany.
- Participation in clinical projects as a Lead/Senior Monitor.
- Full working proficiency in English and German.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Valid driver's license.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for 2x Senior Clinical Research Associates to join a pharmaceutical organisation who provide support to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
€90000 - €110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Research Physician to join a global cro/consultancy organisation who have a range of experience in conducting research and studies.
€40 - €50 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CRA II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a contract basis. This position will perform monitoring
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a CRA II for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international CRO company and develop knowledge of clinical trials industry.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Endpoints Specialist to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
CHF90000 - CHF100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Inhouse CRA to join a biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing novel, small molecule drugs.
€30000 - €35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a world-wide CRO who specialise in partnering with Biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device organisations.
€60 - €150 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal Clinician - Bi-Lingual Japanese-English to join a CRO who are focused on providing the people who perform clinical trials with high
€60 - €150 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal Clinician - Bi-Lingual Polish-English to join a CRO who are focused on providing the people who perform clinical trials
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who are recruiting for CRA Manager/ Clinical Teams Manager to join them on a permanent basis.