Lead Clinical Data Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a world-wide Medical Devices company who are enabling patients to live healthier and happier lives. You will join our client on a permanent basis in Oxford.
- You will represent as the 'Data Management Lead' for multiple internal projects, focusing on the treatment and prevention of Metabolic disorders, ensuring project tasks are allocated correctly and Data Management teams are aligned to the project milestones.
- Oversee project activities including coordinating project timelines, handling budgets and liaising with cross-functional departments to establish priorities within the teams, ensuring optimum performance within Data Management.
- Partake in the creation of the clinical database, CRFs and Data Management documents (DMPs, DVPs, Submission Plans, Clinical Study Reports, etc.).
- Deliver key leadership to the Data Management team, mentoring and training 'Junior' Data Managers where possible.
- Lead and develop Data Management processes, including implementing SOPs and 'best practices', and maintaining an efficient Data Management system for subsequent analysis.
- MSc (pref) or BSc in Life Sciences, Healthcare or a relevant topic.
- Experience as a Data Manager is a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Devices company is strongly desirable (experience in a CRO will also be considered).
- Leadership and/or 'project management' experience is strongly desirable.
- Despite the 'leadership' nature of the role, the ability to contribute towards 'hands on' Data Management tasks is also desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a well-established yet expanding team fully outsourced to one of their global pharmaceutical clients.