Lead Clinical Data Manager (home-based)
Hobson Prior are working with a global CRO who are in search for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to be home-based anywhere in the UK on a permanent basis.
- As a 'Lead Clinical Data Manager' in our Functional Service Provider team, you will be dedicated to one Global Pharmaceutical company - supporting and leading multiple projects across a range of Therapeutic Areas (Oncology, Cardiovascular, Women's Health, Respiratory and more).
- You will be responsible for providing oversight to both internal and external Data Management teams with regards to project timelines and deliverables, performing QC/ validation tasks on these Data Management deliverables.
- In addition, you will lead internal project teams through database set-up and database lock activities - providing oversight, coaching and mentoring to any Data Managers participating in study-related documentation (Data Management Plans, Data Validation Plans, eCRF specifications, etc.).
- As a valued member of the sponsor-dedicated team, you will also participate in cross-functional and regulatory meetings to advise regarding any important submission activities or files.
- MSc (pref) or BSc in Life Sciences, Healthcare or relevant topic.
- Data Management experience in a 'Lead', 'Managerial' or 'Oversight' capacity.
- Experience working independently and comfortable working remotely/ from a home-office.
- Knowledge of Medidata RAVE is desirable, but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of CDISC is desirable, but not required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data Manager to be home-based for a Global CRO. This is a permanent position where you will be accountable
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a medium-sized CRO who focus on providing data management and biostatistics solutions.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Data Manager to join a leading medical technology company that focuses on using the latest technologies
$105000 - $120000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a global CRO who are focused on providing solutions for the welfare of patients.