Lead Automation Engineer
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Lead Automation Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Switzerland. Our client is focused on facilitating a healthier society.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will guide and handle a Syncade and DeltaV Automation Team of 20 members.
- Supervise the progression and deliver thorough reports.
- Contribute to and drive automation-specific commissioning, qualification and validation methods in cooperation with the CQV team.
- The ideal candidate will serve as a technical SME for automation.
- Cooperate with multiple shareholders which involves engineering project management, automation, and quality to set priorities and define project needs.
- Interact in routine meetings to report on progression and form new milestones.
- You will adapt to the immediate requirements and demands of the project, while guaranteeing compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Any other assigned duties.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual with an open mind and novel ideals.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Works well in a team.
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent engineering field.
- At least 10-15 years of experience with hands-on/troubleshooting within the area of Bioprocess Automation, specifically with Emerson DeltaV and MES Syncade.
- Consciousness of security and compliance risks.
- Know-how of GMP.
- Computer literacy of IT/process control systems.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Business insight.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for an Industrial IT and Automation Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis located in Bern.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Transportation & Distribution Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Qualification Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Basel.
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a Sr. Cold Chain Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a TGA Utilities Engineering Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Munich.
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior is actively seeking a Commissioning Qualification Engineer (C&Q) for the esteemed RCMF project located in Cork.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an IT/OT Support Engineer (Automation Biased) to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Technical Writer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an Environment and Sustainability Manager to join a fantastic clinical-stage gene therapy organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Hobson Prior is actively seeking a Black Utilities Engineer for a cutting-edge pharmaceutical facility located in Croatia.