Junior System Administrator
A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Junior System Administrator to join a clinical-stage gene therapy company on a permanent basis in the US. For more information on this role please get in contact now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to provide personal day-to-day support to C-Level executives, both in-person and remote.
- To analyse, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with workstations, printers, servers, or network devices.
- Update and expand on internal documentation.
- Support facility and operations as required.
- Set-up new workstations including monitors, phones, software, and hardware.
- Help maintain a stable and secure infrastructure.
- Identify computer or network equipment needs and place orders.
- Developing & updating online support documentation, utilizing ServiceNow for Incident resolution.
- Adhere to applicable data privacy practices & follow SOC2 / ITSM policies & procedures.
- You are a self-tarter, willing to complete assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Dependable, adaptable & flexible to work that can shift from day to day.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Eager to help / resolve issues with C-Level executives.
- Attention to detail and have the ability to multitask.
- Always looking for a challenge.
- Willing to work flexible work schedule, after-hours support when needed.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an amazing permanent position has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies
£45000 - £58000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist for an exciting permanent position based in Stevenage where you will have WFH flexibility.