IT System Analyst
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT System Analyst to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in London. Our client focuses on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world. As the IT System Analyst, you will support the review and writing of any IT related quality policies, systems and procedures as required and support all activities related to the maintenance of the organisations IT infrastructure.
- Deliver system administrator level support for the organisations IT systems.
- Provide ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to electronic systems to support business and operational requirements and needs.
- Coordinate with external system providers for support where required.
- Assist in generating qualification documentation in line with the company's procedures.
- Coordinate system updates and upgrades with the system providers ensuring that all systems are maintained in a qualified state.
- Coordinate activities within the IT department, to ensure that all systems are maintained in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Ensure procedures are in place for backup of data on electronic systems
- Document and record all activities related to user errors in line with the organisation's procedures.
- Provide support to Quality Systems processes, SOPs, Training management.
- To provide day to day within the IT department, as appropriate.
- Recognise and implement continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and compliant ways of working.
- Complete other duties as and when directed.
- Able to maintain working relationships and communication links within the organisation, and affiliated organisations
- Good technical understanding and judgement
- Diplomatic, self-motivating, professional with problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of IT System administration, although training will be provided to gain an understanding of GMP Systems.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of ICT and business system lifecycle management, preferably in a regulated environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€90000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a growing Oncology focused Biotech company in France on a permanent basis.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Regulatory and Clinical Research Organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Product Quality Manager to oversee the Product release team in the delivery of products at a leading organisation
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a clinical-stage drug discovery and development discovering organisation
£95000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a QA Director to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Quality Management for an exciting international career, in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation