IT Project Manager - Agile experience
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT Project Manager with Agile experience to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. You will join them in their offices in Krakow on a contract basis.
- Contributing with project management expertise in the sales phase by e.g. Project Planning consisting of facilitating WBS creation, estimations and preparing project plan and initial risk assessment.
- Initiating projects by identifying and setting up the project organization, resources and delivery structure.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and that projects are delivered according to the business case including invoicing.
- Performing and managing projects according to the contract, agreed methodology (e.g. Agile) managing agreed scope, budget and timeline.
- Define and manage risks and issues.
- You are fluent in English, written and oral. Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- A relevant master's degree.
- A strong project management tool kit (preferably project management certification like Prince2, PMP or equivalent).
- A minimum of 5+ years of project management experience within IT, preferably with an IT vendor/provider.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience with working with agile methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe.
- An understanding of how to run IT projects with a complex set-up with multiple technologies like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Veeva etc..
- Delivering and navigating in a multi-vendor setup.
- Preferably experience with international delivery teams.
- Experience with delivering to Pharma and/or Life Science customers is an advantage.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF75 - CHF80 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Biomarker Operations Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation.
CHF80 - CHF85 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland.
£600 - £650 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Study Lead - Associate Director to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
£450 - £550 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Study Leader to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
€70 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Biberach, Germany.
£80 - £90 per hour
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are looking for Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
€60000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Al Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to work within a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£380 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Study Manager to join a multinational pharmaceutical company on a contract basis.
€70000 - €75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO at their offices in Belgium on a permanent basis.
CHF90 - CHF95 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager - Early Phase to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.