International Distribution Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are collaborating with a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation who are currently seeking for an individual to join their team on a contract basis. The opening position available is for an International Distribution Coordinator. For more information, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will manage the administration and investigation of supply and logistics complaints and drive improvements.
- Arrange and process registration sample orders and shipments for ESM products to guarantee delivery in a timely manner.
- You will process deliveries and invoices within SAP.
- Uphold and exhibit compliance with regulations for all financial transactions carried out as well as precisely measure and report KPIs where suitable.
- The ideal candidate will plan delivery of pharmaceutical products in compliance with global road, sea and air transportation legislation.
- Accountable for raising necessary shipping documentation and enable discussions between an international network of external suppliers, sites, freight forwarders, customs and supply chain planners, to guarantee delivery of products in a timely manner.
- Assume responsibility for the customer invoice procedure and returns to suppliers and customers working alongside supply chain coordinators.
- Recognise and resolve any customer credit blocks.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a supply chain or logistics or any other pertinent business discipline, though corresponding experience will also be taken into consideration.
- Familiarity and know-how on distribution, logistics or freight forwarding.
- Appreciate high standards and data precision.
- Expertise on relevant systems as well as comprehension on order management, invoice management and delivery.
- Acquaintance with SAP (ERP).
- Prior involvement with Veeva Vault QMS, SharePoint, etc.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an IMP Management Consultant (Investigational Medicinal Product) to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Gosselies.