Interim Head of QA
Hobson Prior are looking for an Interim Head of QA to join a growing biotech in London on a permanent basis. You will participate in the translation of strategic direction into a framework of Quality processes and systems that defines, directs and governs the tactical application of GMP compliance maintenance.
- Direct report to the Director of Quality with close interaction with the Manufacturing Centre management team.
- Lead the preparation for and the management of regulatory agency and Collaborator inspections (this may include audit co-hosting with the Director of Quality).
- Partake with or delegate for the Director of Quality in managing collaborator interactions and securing new business.
- You will assist the Director of Quality with the recruitment and development of a high performing Quality team.
- Ensure the QMS is fit for purpose for a multi-purpose, multi-Collaborator facility.
- Provide compliance support by providing advice and facilitating the escalation of compliance issues through the appropriate routes.
- Deliver general quality subject matter expertise.
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a cost-effective way.
- Degree level in a life sciences discipline.
- Previous experience in interacting with the regulatory authorities.
- Experience of building and establishing GMP quality systems in a Phase III/commercial biologicals, vaccines, cell or gene therapies manufacturing facility.
- Previous exposure to R and D interfacing environment.
- Experience in interacting with clients and collaborators.
- Extensive knowledge of EU / MHRA and US / FDA regulatory environments.
- Familiar with global standards related to quality e.g. ISO 9001.
- Substantial experience working as a senior quality manager in biologics and preferably cellular and/or gene therapies.
- Track record of successful line management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an QA Lead to join a Research Centre on a Fixed-Term contact in Stevenage.
£85000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for Associate Director for an exciting opportunity to work within a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£350 - £400 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join a global medical device company
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an opportunity for a GCP QA Manager to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation based in Stevenage.
€75 - €80 per hour
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager - CMO to be based in Dublin.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Validation & QA Manager to join a research institute in London. You will work within the quality group
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are looking for an External Quality Lead to join a worldwide consumer good organisation
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join an award-winning organisation
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director of Quality Management for an exciting international career, in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£50 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on providing pioneering medicines