This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking an Innovation Manager to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases. You will be responsible for identifying and exploring new innovative solutions that could be implemented in clinical studies to be patient centric.
- To evaluate and assess new solutions (including digital) to be imbedded in clinical studies including but not limited to telemedicine, wearables/devices/sensors, eConsent, eCOA, and others to be implemented during the study concept design.
- Collect surveys related to the use of new solutions and lessons learnt.
- Develop the framework and processes (including best practices) needed to successfully implement selected digital transformation solutions in clinical studies and provide the continuous support (light touch) throughout the study until closeout.
- Conduct frequent and timely communication of project progress to all stakeholders and ensure alignment of goals.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing complex initiatives within a regulated matrix / partnership environment within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or CRO industry.
- A minimum of 3 years in project management.
- Good understanding of Clinical Development process.
- Proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Previous team leadership experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.