In vitro Pharmacology Research Assistant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an In vitro Pharmacology Research Assistant to join a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, who focus on the commercialisation of small molecule drugs . This role will be on a permanent basis and will be located on Geneva.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will be responsible for the characterisation of small molecule allosteric modulators using our proprietary biological assays.
- You will participate actively in the discovery of novel allosteric modulators and the identification of clinical candidates to address human conditions with high unmet medical need.
- We expect from you to be highly motivated, self-driven but with a strong team player dedication, and to be well organised and capable of clear communication.
- Prior experience in membrane- and cellular-based assay pharmacological.
- Excellent knowledge and a strong interest in allosteric modulation, quantitative pharmacological effect of drugs and mechanism of action.
- Requires a bachelor's or master's degree in Pharmacology or a similar biological science with industry practice in drug-receptor pharmacology or intracellular.
- Previous experience in general cell-culture techniques.
- Good working knowledge of English would be a strong asset.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.