In House Lawyer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a In House Lawyer to join their manufacturing centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage. The In-House Lawyer will be expected to provide advice in a wide variety of contractual situations.
- You will be accountable for drafting and advising upon R&D based agreements for example CDAs, MTAs, R&D Collaboration Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Service Agreements, Data Sharing Agreements including Clinical Trials Agreements and Clinical Investigator Agreements.
- You will ensure the organisation's compliance with its contractual obligations.
- Interaction with key stakeholders both internally and externally with respect to R&D agreements.
- Interpreting and advising on general commercial contracts, review of supplier T&Cs, outsourcing and procurement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Demonstrable skills in handling a diverse range of legal matters.
- Ability to quickly interpret and discuss complex legal matters.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with limited supervision along with the experience to realise when to seek advice from the Head of Legal.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work whilst dealing with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- LLB Degree is required.
- A minimum of 3-4 years PQE.
- Exposure to a life sciences environment is essential.
- Previously worked with Clinical Trial Agreements using and amending the NHS/ABPI/BIA template agreements.
- Experience of legal and IP issues that can arise when drafting R&D based agreements such as chain of title to IP rights and the enforceability of such contracts.
- Experience of grant supported R&D collaboration.
- A minimum of 3-5 years PQE legally advising a research or life sciences company.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.