Human Factors Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Human Factors Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology. This position will be on a contract basis located in Slough.
- Responsible for operational planning, execution, and reporting of Human Factors studies to industry and international regulatory agency standards and expectations.
- Generation of supportive materials, including provisional artwork and physical documents to support the conduct of Human Factors usability studies.
- Prepare and communicate material for submission to regulatory authorities, principally in the context of human factors studies.
- Project management, creation and maintenance of packaging and labeling content in collaboration with secondary packaging defining the visual identity to support marketed medical devices and drug product programs.
- Project management, creation and maintenance of packaging and labeling content in collaboration with secondary packaging defining the visual identity (design, text, technical elements) to support medical devices and drug product programs in development.
- Support regulatory/technical aspects of packaging and labeling requirements and specifications.
- Provision of technical input to Regulatory Affairs labeling activities.
- Ensuring the appropriate translation of packaging and labeling to support the above activities. This includes physical packaging and labeling (e.g. instructions for use) as well as digital items (e.g. graphical user interface).
- Coordination of activities with artwork providers/suppliers, the management of artwork versions within the organisation's systems and visual identity developed by secondary packaging.
- Use of appropriate systems (Global Master Packaging System) to manage packaging and labeling materials.
- Operational support for planning, execution, and reporting of Shipping Validation studies to industry and international regulatory agency standards and expectations.
- Project management skills in planning, tracking, controlling, anticipating.
- A track record in project management and working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in generating technical documentation.
- Pharmaceutical business experience and familiarity with competitive landscape of devices and pharmaceuticals, drug development process, health economics and health outcomes.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (e.g. ISO 13485, 21 CFR820, Medical Device Regulations) and evolving regulatory expectations in the field of medical devices and mobile health, including human factors engineering.
- High level of expertise in Human Factors/Usability engineering per FDA/IEC 62366 and AAMI standards with an expectation to continual maintenance and awareness of current best practices and expectations in Human Factors/Usability through appropriate external training courses, conferences etc.
- Experience in medical device risk management activities as relates to medical device packaging and labelling.
- Experience in managing and negotiating project budgets and quotes.
- Experience in graphical design and related software tools (Adobe Illustrator, or comparable).
- HS&E processes and procedures.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a System Architect Device Product Area to join a global leading manufacturer in the field of medical technology