Head of Clinical Trials
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Trials for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation, who are focused on accelerating the development of new orphan drugs.
- Accountable for the management and execution of international, multicenter clinical studies, including study protocol preparation, ethics approval applications, contract and ID preparation.
- Leads all occurring activities of clinical study projects to ensure compliance with protocols, clinical objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Acquisition of international, clinical trial centers.
- Direct contact with recruiting centers and involved physicians.
- Direct communication with clinical study centers for legal, study protocol, ethics approval, logistics topics.
- Study center visits (e.g., initiation and close-out visits).
- Analyzes clinical trial data to identify, develop and affect changes required for improvement and compliance.
- Plans and executes clinical trial projects.
- Attend scientific meetings and conferences.
- Support development of study designs, reports and protocols.
- Maintains legal and regulatory requirements.
- Distinctive communication and organization skills.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills.
- Well-experienced in team leading.
- Thorough track record in health care/life sciences.
- Good experience in managing clinical trials.
- Solid expertise in working within regulatory and legal frameworks.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a CTMA II for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for CRA - SCRA III to join a top information services who are determined to advance healthcare and human health.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Indirect Category Manager to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacture of human blood plasma products.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CRA II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.