Head of Clinical Compliance
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Head of Clinical Compliance to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on improving patient outcomes.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will serve as a tactical driver to review, optimise and execute the pro-active, fir-for-purpose and risk based clinical quality method guaranteeing compliance throughout daily clinical drug development actions.
- Responsible for driving efficient planning/project management of clinical development quality actions across DPI portfolio.
- Guide/handle a team of Clinical Development Quality Leads, guaranteeing that proper risk-based quality support at a project level.
- Designate committed compliance resources to sufficiently assist the respective Clinical Development actions.
- Train and guide Quality representatives and Business stakeholders by offering leadership, expert advice, assistance and management for translating the Quality tactic into operations.
- Form cooperative working relationships with business stakeholders and senior management and assure adequate communication within the compound-specific teams and cross-functional Quality peers.
- You will drive and guarantee continuous alignment on the clinical development quality ways of working across the different projects/clinical trials through engaging with key stakeholders and functional teams.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Demonstrable years' experience in an agile, mid-size biopharmaceutical company, with familiarity in Clinical Quality.
- Educates to an advanced degree level in a scientific field.
- Capable of being a strategic thinker and drive to bring efficiencies and simplifications in daily activities.
- Able to drive significant changes in a Clinical Quality Management organisation.
- Familiarity with tactical collaboration with senior leaders and quality representatives.
- Expertise on data integrity and risk management (risk assessment and risk mitigation).
- Able to resolve issues.
- Exhibit consistent judgement under usual business conditions.
- Works well in a team cross-functionally.
- Knowledge of international GCP and client area.
- Comprehension of present regulatory needs.
- Able to comprehend present guidelines and needs.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Principal QA Representative to join a brilliant biopharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Cork.
£115000 - £125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Clinical QA to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Up to £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Associate Director/Director GCP QA to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in the UK.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Baden-Wurttemberg.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Manager QA/EU QP Deputy to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Validation to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Shannon.