Head of ATTC Network Coordination
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Head of ATTC Network Coordination to join a leading organisation on a fixed-term contract. Our client is determined to advance the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world. This position will be responsible for the delivery of the coordination role of the organisation and will have overall responsibility to drive the adoption of ATMPs by the NHS.
- Accountable to maximise the success and delivery of the ATTC network.
- Manage foster and maintain the organisation's relationship with clients, collaborators and stakeholders.
- Ensure suitable resource is available to deliver on projects, intervening as appropriate to keep the projects in line with expectation.
- You will ensure the legacy of the network and expand the number of ATTCs.
- Ensure the accelerated adoption of ATMPs in the UK.
- Build a globally recognised delivery network for ATMPs.
- Delivery of projects to cost and time and meet the appropriate milestones.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver projects to time, cost and quality standards.
- Broad scientific and commercial technical expertise with ability to apply knowledge to problem solving.
- Results-orientated and able to deliver with a personal drive to help push adoption of these disruptive technologies to the NHS.
- Ability to present highly complex and sensitive or contentious information, where there are significant barriers to understanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have a minimum of ten years' experience as a senior Manager in either: biotech, biopharma, CMO, CRO, clinical trials, supply chain or the NHS sector with experience in interdisciplinary teamwork
- Higher degree or equivalent employment experience within the cell therapy/NHS sector.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Trading Entity Compliance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin.
€70 - €120 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a Product Quality Lead - Biologics and Gene therapy to join a specialty biopharmaceutical company in Dublin on a 6-month contract basis.
£28000 - £28500 per annum
An opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical organisation for a QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases