Head Global Launch/ New Product Introduction
Hobson Prior are looking for Head Global Launch/ New Product Introduction to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs for the treatment of inflammatory diseases, immune-related disorders and cancer.
- Project management of end-to-end supply chain setup for new products: Lead cross-functionally to ensure optimal supply chain setup and ensure timely alignment with operational teams.
- Manage seamless transition of new products and launch activities to routine commercial operations in full cooperation with involved functions.
- Establish and maintain excellent and collaborative relations with global stakeholders such as business partners, customers, logistics providers and act as ambassador for Global Supply Chain.
- Secure, analyse and monitor initial demand plans for the NPIs, identify deviations to plan and lead mitigation activities in cooperation with Supply Operations, Global Manufacturing, Franchise Commercial Teams.
- Drive close alignment with commercial operations regarding supply / commercial strategy for the products.
- Accountable to design, establish and optimize the complete supply chain for products in focus of this role, to the best interests of the business and our patients, and in alignment with internal and external partners
- Ensure an optimal TTM (time to market) and flawless launch execution from a supply chain perspective
- You will represent and drive supply chain interests at various cross-functional strategic meetings, including presentation work.
- Proven project management and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully across different sites, functions and management levels.
- Acquires a strong customer- and service-oriented personality.
- University Degree in International Management or Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a relevant Supply Chain Function (e.g. Procurement, Planning, Customer Service, Demand Management).
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry; other relevant experience in a highly regulated industry may be considered.
- GMP / GDP experience.
- Fluent in English (written and verbally).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
CHF95000 - CHF100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for an SAP Supply Chain Specialist to be home-based for a global pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to the research